wsipaidsearch WSI Paid Search
- Job title: PPC – Client Success Manager (A.K.A. Account Manager)
- Location: Toronto area ideally for team socials, other areas considered
- Office: Remote WHF + 1-2 social days in-person per month
- Type: Permanent, full time
- Salary: $60 – 100k DOE + bonus + huge benefits
We’d like you to look after some of our PPC (Google, Facebook, Microsoft Ads) clients. You’ll be in charge of providing and representing our five-star service.
You’ll be their sole point of contact with our agency and you’ll relay their needs to our production teams.
You’ll blend your people and PPC skills to ensure that our campaign management and operations teams are delivering on the needs of your clients.
You’ll be an advocate for our clients in every sense. You’ll be invested in their growth, wince at their losses, and celebrate their wins like your own.
You don’t need to research, sell, build, or optimize ad campaigns. You don’t need to troubleshoot tracking issues or fix landing pages.
Instead, here’s what you’ll do:
- Manage all client communications and expectations:
- Emails, tickets, calls
- Book, prepare, and conduct:
- New client briefing meetings
- New client pre-launch meetings
- Client monthly review meetings
- Proactively monitor campaign results vs. business goals:
- Flag issues or opportunities to campaign strategists and campaign managers for evaluation
- Raise noteworthy developments or trends for client conversation
- Oversee projects:
- Ensure production teams are delivering what your client needs on time
- Monitor the automated reporting systems to ensure accuracy:
- Flag issues or opportunities to the operations department
- Use your PPC skills as much as you want:
- Got an idea? Get our strategists to research it for you. Share it with your client.
- Want to mine campaign data? Fill your boots!
- Promote growth for your clients:
- If ROAS goals are being met, your clients will require your guidance to increase their investment in the right areas at the right time
- Contribute to the agency’s development:
- Participate in roundtables, company offsites, and leadership meetings to move your role, team, and agency forward
- Make sure that everything adds up:
- Simply put, you’re the conduit for everything. Use your experience and skills to ensure everything is as it should be.
- Use your judgment to determine when you can make a decision or require the input of a colleague.
And much, much more that we can’t put into words. Looking after your clients entails a LOT of things, but you will have an amazing support team to assist in providing five-star service to every client.
Key Skills and Experience
A great CSM usually (but not exclusively) comes from a PPC campaign management background.
This is because you need to have a solid understanding of the product (building, managing, and troubleshooting PPC campaigns) if you expect to talk about it competently with clients and colleagues.
Ideally, you’ll have a few years of agency experience in the PPC world. You’ll have a good marketing brain and be able to connect the dots between business goals and advertising tactics & outcomes.
About WSI Paid Search
- We’re a small-ish, healthy, independent, and growing PPC agency
- Our passion and purpose are to help people
- We were founded in 2013 and have grown every year since
- We are a Climate Neutral agency
- We are a Google Premier Partner
- We have a seat at Google Agency Executive Council
Why work with us
We’ll look after you and provide you with a safe environment to thrive and prosper in.
- Flexible working hours
- Half-day Fridays
- Three weeks of personal vacation days + Christmas break
- Sick days
- TWENTY company days (office is closed)
- Health, dental, vision, therapy
- Health spending accounts
- Personal spending accounts
- WFH spending account
- Retirement savings plan with company contributions
- Help with building a freelance portfolio (leads, closing, advice)
- Quarterly two-way reviews with constant succession planning for your development
- Opportunities to travel with the company (recent ones include Scotland, Toronto, Cancun, Chicago, LA, Boston, New York, Miami, Austin, Washington)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org